If you didn’t know, reload logs reside in the following folders:
- On the Qlik Engine that the application reloaded on.
Log files have the following naming convention:
* I haven’t been able to determine the third parameter yet. Will update this post if I ever do. If you know, please comment what it is below!
- app_guid: 75070c2c-375d-421a-a1db-accfe900b934
- reload_time (YYYY-MM-DDTHH.mm.ss-Z): 20200610T142244.030-0400
- unknown: 1B25998C34DCEB4ABD95
You ever wonder why some reload logs stay in the first, while others get moved to the archive folder?
The answer is tasks. If an application gets reloaded by a task, that reload log will eventually get archived. If you reload the application through the data load editor it never gets archived.